Monday, April 18, 2011

Cartooning


Question by erin_leggs:

Cartooning?





I like to draw. I just learned to cartoon. I draw the rough shape, then i do the features. Currently, I am using a jumbo sharpie marker for the details. My mother said that the fumes are to harsh. What kind of marker should I use, that still gives me the same result, without the fumes?

An aspiring artist!




Best answer:

Answer by Evelyn e
I use copic.
http://www.copicmarker.com/





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Cartooning:

The Great Contrast ...
I need help finding movies that are psychological thrillers.? ...
Action! Cartooning ...
Lastest Cartooning News ...
Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Cartooning but Were Afraid to Draw (Christopher Hart Titles) ...
Adventures in Cartooning Activity Book ...
Big Book of Cartooning ...
Cartooning for the Beginner (Christopher Hart Titles) ...
Cartooning the Head and Figure (Perigee) ...
Art for Kids: Cartooning: The Only Cartooning Book You’ll Ever Need to Be the Artist You’ve Always Wanted to Be Reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment