Saturday, December 11, 2010

Personal
by madaboutasia

Question by tak3032: How do I know a personal trainer is good or not?

I want get back into shape again and lose some weight. But I need some help and I want to find a personal trainer. How do I know if this personal trainer is good or not? In the past I've gone to gyms and I see people with fat personal trainers who are asking them to help them lose weight. First off why would I trust someone who is overweight themselves to help me lose weight. So I need some suggestions. Much thanks!! and please serious suggestions not some uneducated childish B/S.




Best answer:

Answer by The Syko Ward
I think you have the answer. Find a trainer you wanna look like and pick that one! They would be the best choice as they had to work to get to that point too. Hope this helps.

The Syko Ward





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment