Thursday, March 10, 2011

Q&A: How does moving to California (family) the first year of college affect getting into Berkeley?



Your Ad Here



Family
by State Library of New South Wales collection

Question by Tommy K: How does moving to California (family) the first year of college affect getting into Berkeley?

My family is already planning on moving out to California, regardless of where I go to college. I want to go to Berkeley, but I understand that only like 9% of first-year students are from out of state. Will I be counted as a resident of California, if the rest of my family has a residence there when I apply?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Amber Marie
You have to live in the state 1-2 years before attending a University to be considered a resident. But you also have to fall under the other qualifications, like there are certain reasons in which you have to be in the state, which family moving does qualify.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment