Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How can a Social Security taxpayer older than 65 get an annual Social Security Statement?



Your Ad Here





Question by Employer: How can a Social Security taxpayer older than 65 get an annual Social Security Statement?

The SSA sends taxpayers annual statements until they become eligible for Medicare. I don't plan to apply for my Social Security benefits until I'm 70 (and get a higher benefit) and I'd love to continue getting annual statements of my increased estimated SSA benefits. How can I get the SSA to continue to send such annual statements?
How would I go about requesting it ?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by the tax lady
You simply request the form each year.

Note, if you stop working, the form will show the 70 benefit on it.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment