Sunday, February 20, 2011

What might be some ways how music affects reading and thinking?



Your Ad Here





Question by Katherine B: What might be some ways how music affects reading and thinking?

I've taken a survey for school and discovered that people who play music are smarter than and read more than people who don't play music. However, I need to think of some reasons to possibly explain why this is so. So far I have that people who play music have to read music a lot so reading becomes like second nature and also the people who play music have very strong and alert minds because they have to count musical notes and listen carefully.
Can you please help me think of just a few more reasons why I might have gotten my results. Thank you!!!!!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Nothing Ventured Nothing Gained.
Music explains feelings and emotions and extends them minds understanding.

Reading extends words and improves understanding and concentration and spelling and goes into detail and shows a persons commitment and understanding to a book.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment