Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What are your thoughts of a single man adopting a child as opposed to a single women adopting a child?



Your Ad Here



Single
by ores2k

Question by Bob: What are your thoughts of a single man adopting a child as opposed to a single women adopting a child?

I think it's legal for a single man to adopt a child.Is it illegal?
If the man is well to do and can provide the child with food,shelter,medical needs,and education.

I had fantasies of being a rich man who adopts children.I really want to do it for a noble reasons.
I heard some people say that it is more natuaral for a women to want to be a single mother because females have this type of instinct.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by truebluewolf
I think the same about a man as I would a woman. As long as he can take care of the child properly then it is great to give a child a real home instead of a group home.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment