Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pregnancy


Question by sammiesam54: PregnancY????

I am almost 2 weeks late on getting my period. I'm on B/c been on it for about a ;year.. I took a pregnancy test when i was a week late and it came back Negative...

Also, 2 days ago i had white discharge, Could i be pregnant or will i get my period soon>>
yes I've had sex. and i have an appointment this week so i was waiting till then
There is still a chance even though i took a test and it said negative??
the worrying part is easier said than done.. I do let him go in side of me..
is that the whole point of b.c. is so you dont have to use condoms.. at you make it sound like i'm a little kid and i'm not... 1% of getting pregnant is very unlikely..
No, other symptoms besides late period.. If i'm getting sick could that effect my period also..




Best answer:

Answer by Sugar
hang on, let me shake my magic 8 ball.... sorry, the lil triangle says inconculsive. Have you had sex? If you have and you were unprotected, you very well could be, even if you were protected... there's still a risk... If you haven't gotten it, go seeyour doctor..





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Pregnancy:

Pregnancy and Birth: Your Complete Guide from Conception to Birth Reviews ...
The signs and concomitant derangements of pregnancy; their pathology and treatment: To which is added a chapter on delivery; the selection o ...
The Historical Status of the Negro in Connecticut; A Paper Read Before the New Haven Colony Historical Society ...
Drugs and Pregnancy (The Encyclopedia of Spychoactive Drugs) ...
Effective Care in Pregnancy and Childbirth (Oxford medical publications) ...
Pregnancy, Diabetes and Birth: A Management Guide ...
Gas and Air: Tales of Pregnancy and Birth ...
The Illustrated Guide to Pregnancy and Birth ...
On the Diseases of Women: Including Diseases of Pregnancy and Childbed Reviews ...
Surgical Diseases Of The Ovaries And Fallopian Tubes, Including Tubal Pregnancy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment